Linux-Wireless Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the wireless-drivers-next tree
@ 2019-02-10 20:28 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2019-02-10 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kalle Valo, Wireless

Hi all,

Commit

  768ec4c012ac ("ath10k: update HOST capability qmi message")

is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the wireless-drivers-next tree
@ 2019-02-11  6:12 ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2019-02-11  6:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell
	Govind Singh, ath10k

+ ath10k

Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Commit
>
>   768ec4c012ac ("ath10k: update HOST capability qmi message")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

Oh, I had missed that. Thanks for reporting.

Unfortunately it would be difficult to rebase wireless-drivers-next so I
can't (easily) fix this. But v1 had s-o-b so at least we have the sign
off publically available:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10688563/

--
Kalle Valo

* Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the wireless-drivers-next tree
@ 2018-04-25  5:31 ` Luciano Coelho
From: Luciano Coelho @ 2018-04-25  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell, Kalle Valo, Wireless
	Gregory Greenman, Sara Sharon

Hi,

On Wed, 2018-04-25 at 10:56 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Commit
>
>   84226ca1c5d3 ("iwlwifi: mvm: support offload of AMSDU rate
> control")
>
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its author.

I checked this and it should be fine.  The author is actually wrong in
the commit.  Sara is the actual author and we have her S-o-B in the
commit.

I have no idea how Gregory became the author in that commit, though.  I
checked exactly how I committed it and checked the author in our
internal tree.  It's all fine, but for some really weird reason that I
can't figure out, Gregory became the author of the commit when I
applied that patch.  The AuthorDate is also wrong.  I checked my bash
history to see how I applied the patch and everything looks normal...
*confused*

--
Cheers,
Luca.

* linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the wireless-drivers-next tree
@ 2018-04-25  0:56 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2018-04-25  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kalle Valo, Wireless
	Gregory Greenman, Sara Sharon, Luca Coelho