* Wireless workshop at Netdevconf 0x16, Lisbon 2022
@ 2022-10-04 13:54 Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2022-10-04 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless; +Cc: Johannes Berg

We're going to hold a Wireless workshop during Netdevconf 0x16 in
Lisbon, Portugal:

https://netdevconf.info/0x16/session.html?Wireless-Workshop

The schedule is not published yet but we have requested it to be on
Tuesday October 25th, though the date will be confirmed once the
schedule is publically available.

As usual we have set up a wiki page for the event:

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/summits/lisbon-2022

Everyone are welcome to join, but a registration to the conference is
required. We ask people to add their name to the wiki if you are
planning to come. Feel free to add any topics you want to discuss,
presentations are also very welcome.

We hope to see you there,

Johannes & Kalle

* Re: Wireless workshop at Netdevconf 0x16, Lisbon 2022
@ 2022-10-04 14:22 ` Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen @ 2022-10-04 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kalle Valo, linux-wireless; +Cc: Johannes Berg

Kalle Valo <kvalo@kernel.org> writes:

> We're going to hold a Wireless workshop during Netdevconf 0x16 in
> Lisbon, Portugal:
>
> https://netdevconf.info/0x16/session.html?Wireless-Workshop
>
> The schedule is not published yet but we have requested it to be on
> Tuesday October 25th, though the date will be confirmed once the
> schedule is publically available.
>
> As usual we have set up a wiki page for the event:
>
> https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/summits/lisbon-2022
>
> Everyone are welcome to join, but a registration to the conference is
> required. We ask people to add their name to the wiki if you are
> planning to come. Feel free to add any topics you want to discuss,
> presentations are also very welcome.
>
> We hope to see you there,

Will it be possible to participate remotely (seeing as it's billed as a
hybrid conference this year)? :)

-Toke

* Re: Wireless workshop at Netdevconf 0x16, Lisbon 2022
@ 2022-10-05  8:38   ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2022-10-05  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen; +Cc: linux-wireless, Johannes Berg

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke@kernel.org> writes:

> Kalle Valo <kvalo@kernel.org> writes:
>
>> We're going to hold a Wireless workshop during Netdevconf 0x16 in
>> Lisbon, Portugal:
>>
>> https://netdevconf.info/0x16/session.html?Wireless-Workshop
>>
>> The schedule is not published yet but we have requested it to be on
>> Tuesday October 25th, though the date will be confirmed once the
>> schedule is publically available.
>>
>> As usual we have set up a wiki page for the event:
>>
>> https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/summits/lisbon-2022
>>
>> Everyone are welcome to join, but a registration to the conference is
>> required. We ask people to add their name to the wiki if you are
>> planning to come. Feel free to add any topics you want to discuss,
>> presentations are also very welcome.
>>
>> We hope to see you there,
>
> Will it be possible to participate remotely (seeing as it's billed as a
> hybrid conference this year)? :)

I don't actually know :) We were focusing on meeting live so never
investigated if it's possible to join remotely or not.

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches