Linux-Wireless Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Looking for a wireless contractor/consultant
@ 2020-07-30 14:31 Zac Dydek
From: Zac Dydek @ 2020-07-30 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi all--

My company builds autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) that run Linux and
connect wirelessly to a facility network using an Atheros wireless
card and the atk9k driver.  We've also used an Intel card and iwlwifi
in the past.  We are looking to improve the performance of our
wireless connectivity and want to bring in someone with deep
experience in this area to review our approach and provide guidance on
where improvements might be made

Ideally, this contractor would have not only deep understanding of
Linux wireless firmware setup and configuration, but also hardware
design (antenna selection and placement, etc.).  Experience with
mobile device wireless, especially roaming across access points would
be useful as well.

If there's anyone on this mailing list or in your networks that might
fit this description, please reach out as soon as possible.

Best,

-Zac

only message in thread, back to index