* Re: Not able to see patches in patchwork
       [not found] <CY4PR18MB12372AF071013F01A0DE6A32A08A0@CY4PR18MB1237.namprd18.prod.outlook.com>
@ 2019-01-08 17:15 ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2019-01-08 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ganapathi Bhat; +Cc: Rakesh Parmar, James Cao, linux-wireless

+ linux-wireless

Hi Ganapathi,

please do not email me privately. If you have questions send them to the
list, you get answers faster and I get less email :)

Ganapathi Bhat <gbhat@marvell.com> writes:

> I am not able to see the patch sent to
> 'linux-wireless.vger.kernel.org', in
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
>
> Let me know if you received my patch, named "mwifiex: add support for
> sd8977 chipset"

When did you submit it? I don't see such email on linux-wireless list. I
recommend resubmitting the patch as v2.

--
Kalle Valo

* RE: Not able to see patches in patchwork
@ 2019-01-09 15:01   ` Ganapathi Bhat
From: Ganapathi Bhat @ 2019-01-09 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kalle Valo; +Cc: Rakesh Parmar, James Cao, linux-wireless

Hi Kalle,

> Hi Ganapathi,
>
> please do not email me privately. If you have questions send them to the list,
> you get answers faster and I get less email :)
Ok, sure.

> Ganapathi Bhat <gbhat@marvell.com> writes:
>
> > I am not able to see the patch sent to
> > 'linux-wireless.vger.kernel.org', in
> > https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
> >
> > Let me know if you received my patch, named "mwifiex: add support for
> > sd8977 chipset"
>
> When did you submit it?
I did submit it couple of weeks before, using 'git send-mail' utility.
> I don't see such email on linux-wireless list.
> I  recommend resubmitting the patch as v2.
Ok. I have sent v2 using my GUI mail client. Now we could see in the linux-wireless list.
Sorry for the trouble(could have tried this first).

Thanks,
Ganapathi

* Re: Not able to see patches in patchwork
@ 2019-01-09 15:35     ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2019-01-09 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ganapathi Bhat; +Cc: Rakesh Parmar, James Cao, linux-wireless

Ganapathi Bhat <gbhat@marvell.com> writes:

>> Ganapathi Bhat <gbhat@marvell.com> writes:
>>
>> > I am not able to see the patch sent to
>> > 'linux-wireless.vger.kernel.org', in
>> > https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
>> >
>> > Let me know if you received my patch, named "mwifiex: add support for
>> > sd8977 chipset"
>>
>> When did you submit it?
>
> I did submit it couple of weeks before, using 'git send-mail' utility.
>
>> I don't see such email on linux-wireless list.
>> I  recommend resubmitting the patch as v2.
>
> Ok. I have sent v2 using my GUI mail client. Now we could see in the linux-wireless list.

I can confirm, I also see the patch now:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10754283/

--
Kalle Valo

* RE: Not able to see patches in patchwork
@ 2019-01-10  8:38       ` Ganapathi Bhat
From: Ganapathi Bhat @ 2019-01-10  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kalle Valo; +Cc: Rakesh Parmar, James Cao, linux-wireless

Hi Kalle,

> I can confirm, I also see the patch now:
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10754283/
Thank you

Regards,
Ganapathi