* QCA6174 ath10k firmware crash on kernel 5.x
@ 2019-09-04 10:01 Timur Kristóf
From: Timur Kristóf @ 2019-09-04 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath10k, Kalle Valo; +Cc: linux-wireless

Hi,

I've got a QCA6174 wireless device in my Dell XPS 13 9370. There is a
problematic AP, and every time I connect to this AP, the connection
only works for a couple of hours and then it stops working until I
disable and re-enable the wireless adapter.

Here is the dmesg log:
https://pastebin.com/CnbBSNg3

There is a firmware crash. Then the driver fails to read the firmware
dump.

Note that I've only seen the problem with this specific AP and not
others. Is there any way I can figure out what exactly is it with this
AP that triggers the problem?

Thanks & best regards,
Tim

ps. I'm not on the mailing list, please CC me on your replies.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-04 10:01 UTC | newest]