* 3dsp shared a USB Wifi Dongle Source Code
@ 2010-04-18 18:02 João Neto
From: João Neto @ 2010-04-18 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hello

Recently 3dsp has shared the source code of your Wifi and Bluetooth USB card:

ftp://3dsp_lpkt_usb:m4rt9s@3dsp.com.cn/

in the folder "Open Source"

--
Joao Neto - Web Developer | PHP Zend Certified Engineer
@joao_neto | http://www.joaoneto.blog.br

* Re: 3dsp shared a USB Wifi Dongle Source Code
@ 2010-04-18 18:35 ` Gábor Stefanik
From: Gábor Stefanik @ 2010-04-18 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: João Neto; +Cc: linux-wireless

There is no license provided in the file. In addition, files in the
driver_src/wlan directory explicitly forbid any form of distribution
or modification, in source, binary, or any other form. Even quoting
comments, and thus the license block in the files, is forbidden!

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 8:02 PM, João Neto <joao.gsneto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Recently 3dsp has shared the source code of your Wifi and Bluetooth USB card:
>

> ftp://3dsp_lpkt_usb:m4rt9s@3dsp.com.cn/
>
> in the folder "Open Source"
>
> --
> Joao Neto - Web Developer | PHP Zend Certified Engineer
> @joao_neto | http://www.joaoneto.blog.br

Vista: [V]iruses, [I]ntruders, [S]pyware, [T]rojans and [A]dware. :-)