Linux-WPAN Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Plumbers / IoT MC Sep 27-29, Dublin
@ 2021-03-29 15:55 Christopher Friedt
From: Christopher Friedt @ 2021-03-29 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wpan

Hi everyone,

LPC is happening Sept 27-29 this year and is tentatively scheduled to
occur in Dublin, Ireland. However, there is a small chance it might be
virtual again. Things were obviously very crazy for a lot of people in
2020 and it's continuing into 2021 for many parts of the globe, so I
hope everyone is hanging in there.

Likely I will submit the IoT MC proposal today and I'm hopeful that it
will be accepted again. I don't have statistics handy, but I think our
attendance was actually up last year. Maybe being virtual actually
helped in that regard.

In any case, I also wanted to get everyone's gears turning to inspire
others to give a talk. I know that a number of us were working on
wpanusb for both Zephyr & RIOT and there was some momentum to get MLME
/ MAC Layer changes in as well.

If there are any cool developments that are happening, please don't
hesitate to reach out :-)

Cheers,

* Re: Plumbers / IoT MC Sep 27-29, Dublin
@ 2021-03-30  7:37 ` Stefan Schmidt
From: Stefan Schmidt @ 2021-03-30  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Friedt, linux-wpan

Hello.

On 29.03.21 17:55, Christopher Friedt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> LPC is happening Sept 27-29 this year and is tentatively scheduled to
> occur in Dublin, Ireland. However, there is a small chance it might be
> virtual again. Things were obviously very crazy for a lot of people in
> 2020 and it's continuing into 2021 for many parts of the globe, so I
> hope everyone is hanging in there.
>
> Likely I will submit the IoT MC proposal today and I'm hopeful that it
> will be accepted again. I don't have statistics handy, but I think our
> attendance was actually up last year. Maybe being virtual actually
> helped in that regard.
>
> In any case, I also wanted to get everyone's gears turning to inspire
> others to give a talk. I know that a number of us were working on
> wpanusb for both Zephyr & RIOT and there was some momentum to get MLME
> / MAC Layer changes in as well.
>
> If there are any cool developments that are happening, please don't
> hesitate to reach out :-)

Looking forward to it. Let us know when the MC gets accepted. I have
some ideas for topics starting to take shape in my head.

regards
Stefan Schmidt