linux-wpan.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Running OpenThread on fakelb
@ 2019-02-21  0:31 Seung.Jang
From: Seung.Jang @ 2019-02-21  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wpan

Hi all,

I'm trying to run OpenThread on fakelb, and I'd like to ask about this topic.

My test environment is Ubuntu 16.04 (kernel version 4.15).

I followed the instruction in Alex's announcement [1]. From one of ot-cli, I was able to ping the other ot-cli. At the same time, I tried to sniff packets of lowpan0, ot0, ot1, and monitor0 with wireshark. But wireshark detected nothing. When I compiled the ot-cli, I applied '--enable-af-packet'.

Do you have any idea about this? Could you share any experience regarding this?

- Seung

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-wpan/msg04167.html