linux-xfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* /me taps out
@ 2021-09-28  2:35 Darrick J. Wong
From: Darrick J. Wong @ 2021-09-28  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

Hi folks,

Between this and last week's conference and meeting activities, I have
experienced so much pressure and stress dealing with discussions that
never seem to resolve, preparing for customer meetings where people
complain about why can't I get things moving faster, and feeling under
the gun to squeeze patches onto the list in between everything else
going on to try to keep other people unblocked (hence the RFC-for-people
patchsets last week) that I've turned into That Jerk on IRC.

I apologize for being the roaring jerk to people and am putting myself
on timeout until at least next Tuesday the 5th.  I hope this will ease
off by then, because I need to stop working successive 12 hour days.

--D

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-09-28  2:35 UTC | newest]