linuxppc-dev.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* EMAC patches
@ 2008-09-23 12:35 Josh Boyer
From: Josh Boyer @ 2008-09-23 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: benh; +Cc: linuxppc-dev

Hi Ben,

What's your plan for the existing set of EMAC patches?  I'm just curious if
you plan to send them through my tree (Jeff acked my set), or if you are
going to ask Jeff to pull them into his.

I could keep an emac branch in my git tree based on whatever you think is
best without much effort if that would help you at all.  If not, I just
need to sort out how to land all the pieces for various board ports at one
time.

josh

* Re: EMAC patches
@ 2008-09-23 21:14 ` Benjamin Herrenschmidt
From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt @ 2008-09-23 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Boyer; +Cc: linuxppc-dev

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 08:35 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> What's your plan for the existing set of EMAC patches?  I'm just curious if
> you plan to send them through my tree (Jeff acked my set), or if you are
> going to ask Jeff to pull them into his.
>
> I could keep an emac branch in my git tree based on whatever you think is
> best without much effort if that would help you at all.  If not, I just
> need to sort out how to land all the pieces for various board ports at one
> time.

Stick them in a branch in your tree, and if you can also pickup the
pending ones from AMCC that would be great !

Thanks,
Ben.