linuxppc-dev.lists.ozlabs.org archive mirror
* perf trace syscall table generation for powerpc with syscall.tbl
@ 2019-01-08 17:04 Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo @ 2019-01-08 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ravi Bangoria
  Cc: Thomas Richter, linuxppc-dev, linux-kernel, linux-perf-users,
	Hendrik Brueckner, Namhyung Kim, Jiri Olsa

Hi Ravi,

	I noticed that in:

  commit ab66dcc76d6ab8fae9d69d149ae38c42605e7fc5
  Author: Firoz Khan <firoz.khan@linaro.org>
  Date:   Mon Dec 17 16:10:36 2018 +0530

    powerpc: generate uapi header and system call table files

powerpc now generates its syscall tables headers from a syscall.tbl just
like x86 and s390, could you please switch to using it, taking the x86
and s390 scripts as a starting point, then test on your systems
everything works?

Thanks,

- Arnaldo

* Re: perf trace syscall table generation for powerpc with syscall.tbl
@ 2019-01-09  3:47 ` Ravi Bangoria
From: Ravi Bangoria @ 2019-01-09  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
  Cc: Ravi Bangoria, Thomas Richter, linuxppc-dev, linux-kernel,
	linux-perf-users, Hendrik Brueckner, Namhyung Kim, Jiri Olsa

Hi Arnaldo,

Yes. I'm aware of it. Just that I was busy with something else so couldn't do it.

Thanks for reminding :). Will post a patch soon.

Ravi