live-patching.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* DONATION
@ 2020-08-26  7:06 Richard Wahl
From: Richard Wahl @ 2020-08-26  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: live-patching

Hello live-patching,

you have a donation of $3,000,000.00 ( 3 million dollars).
My name is Richard Wahl from the united states. I won the America
lottery worth $533 million and I am donating a portion of it to
just 10 lucky people and a few Orphanage homes as a memorandum of
goodwill to humanity. and also as a way of assistance over the
COVID 19 Pandemic.
If you are a recipient of this mail live-patching@vger.kernel.org
 contact me on  adelenebreton@gmail.com for more details and
claim. I may be very busy but I will take out time to respond to
you.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-26  7:14 UTC | newest]