* Linux 0.12
@ 2001-08-25  0:57 Charles Stephens
From: Charles Stephens @ 2001-08-25  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I would like to celebrate Linux 10 by running some early kernel versions
from that era (I think v0.01 is a little too primitive).  Does anyone
have root/boot disks that contain v0.11 or v0.12?  Seems like oldskool
archivers at funet, sunsite, tsx-11 have purged their bootroot bin.

Don't ask me about if I tried compiling it.  Compiler support tools seem
to be even harder to find than the root/boot disks.

TIA

cfs

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-25  0:55 UTC | newest]