* visual gcc
@ 2000-11-06  6:18 Anonymous
From: Anonymous @ 2000-11-06  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
KDE shell?

-

* Re: visual gcc
@ 2000-11-06  6:37 ` Alexander Viro
From: Alexander Viro @ 2000-11-06  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anonymous; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Anonymous wrote:

> Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
> KDE shell?

Yes.

-

* Re: visual gcc
@ 2000-11-06 12:31   ` Davide Libenzi
From: Davide Libenzi @ 2000-11-06 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

On Mon, 06 Nov 2000, Alexander Viro wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Anonymous wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
> > KDE shell?
>
> Yes.

:^)

www.kdevelop.org

-

* Re: visual gcc
@ 2000-11-06 12:57     ` Mohammad A. Haque
From: Mohammad A. Haque @ 2000-11-06 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Davide Libenzi; +Cc: linux-kernel

Bah!! You ruined the fun! =)

Davide Libenzi wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Nov 2000, Alexander Viro wrote:
> > On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Anonymous wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
> > > KDE shell?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> :^)
>
> www.kdevelop.org

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque@haque.net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc@themes.org

* Re: visual gcc
@ 2000-11-06 13:42   ` Horst von Brand
From: Horst von Brand @ 2000-11-06 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Viro; +Cc: Anonymous, linux-kernel

Alexander Viro <viro@math.psu.edu> said:
> On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Anonymous wrote:
> > Does anyone know where to find a gui for gcc or g++ or any compiler for a
> > KDE shell?

> Yes.

For a _really_ helpful answer, you are missing: "I don't" ;-)
--
Dr. Horst H. von Brand                       mailto:vonbrand@inf.utfsm.cl
-