From: "erich" <erich@areca.com.tw>
To: "Christoph Hellwig" <hch@infradead.org>
Cc: <linux-scsi@vger.kernel.org>, <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>,
	<billion.wu@areca.com.tw>, <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>,
	<akpm@osdl.org>, <erich@areca.com.tw>, <arjan@infradead.org>,
	<oliver@neukum.org>
Subject: Re: Areca RAID driver remaining items?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:27:32 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi Christoph Hellwig,

Thanks for your comment with "arcmsr".
I will follow your comment to redo this driver.
But I am confuse with your mention about some items.
Hope you can tell me more detail and let me realy know your comment.

  1- remove internal queueing:

      Does the "internal queueing" is mention with arcmsr of ccb_free_list ?

  2- fix hardware datastructures:

      Does the "fix hardware datastructures" is to fix struct ARCMSR_CDB?
      Is it illeagal in linux?

  3- remove odd ioctls:

      How about remove odd ioctl?

Best Regards