* Contributing help
@ 2004-01-07 12:40 Marcel Henselin
From: Marcel Henselin @ 2004-01-07 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello guys

I own a Acer TRavelmate 723 TX and I can not get any sound out of that.
And USB is also not working

All I can offer is to work with some of  you to send you some logs or
configs from WIN or something else.

Please let me know if  some of you want me to help.

2.6.0 does operate the USB but I loose the IRQ 11 - maybe that shows you who
I can contact.

BTW - if that was off topic - I am very sorry - there will be no further
mail from me

be good

Marcel Henselin

--
Ausgehende E-Mail ist virenfrei.
_berpr_ft durch AVG Antivirensystem (http://www.grisoft.com/de).

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-07 12:41 UTC | newest]