* Vortex problems with 2.6.5
@ 2004-04-07  9:24 Carlos Fernandez Sanz
From: Carlos Fernandez Sanz @ 2004-04-07  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I've spent the last two days trying different kernel compile options to make
2.6.5 work correctly with my 3Com 3c905C-TX/TX-M cards, with no luck.

Is any one succesfully using these kind of cards with 2.6? If so, would they
be willing to share their .config? Maybe that helps...

I'm willing to spend a few more days helping debug this, if there's anyone
working on it.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-07  9:23 UTC | newest]