* re: kernel code coverage tool ( GCOV )
@ 2002-07-05  5:37 dank
From: dank @ 2002-07-05  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vinolin, linux-kernel

Vinolin wrote:
> I want to do "linux kernel code coverage" for 2.4.6 kernel.GCOV is such a
> kernel code coverage tool.
> Is GCOV exists for linux kernel 2.4.6 ?
> If you know other kernel code coverage tools also, Please let me know.

See http://ltp.sourceforge.net/ for a recent attempt at
measuring coverage.
- Dan

* Re: kernel code coverage tool ( GCOV )
@ 2002-07-05  5:39 ` Vinolin
From: Vinolin @ 2002-07-05  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dank; +Cc: linux-kernel

> > Is GCOV exists for linux kernel 2.4.6 ?
> > If you know other kernel code coverage tools also, Please let me know.
>
> See http://ltp.sourceforge.net/ for a recent attempt at
> measuring coverage.
> - Dan

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the link. I could get GCOV for kernel 2.4.17 and 2.4.18 only. I
need to get 2.4.6 kernel code coverage tool. Is it available for downloading
?
Thanks,
Vinolin.

* kernel code coverage tool ( GCOV )
@ 2002-07-05  5:16 Vinolin
From: Vinolin @ 2002-07-05  5:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

 Hi ,

 I want to do "linux kernel code coverage" for 2.4.6 kernel.GCOV is such a
kernel code coverage tool.
Is GCOV exists for linux kernel 2.4.6 ?
If you know other kernel code coverage tools also, Please let me know.

 Thanks in advance,
 Vinolin.