* params of register_netdev
@ 2001-03-12 10:09 Rama Krishna Mandava
From: Rama Krishna Mandava @ 2001-03-12 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

hi all,
         In my module the code as below ...syntax code from alasandro rubini
...I hope all arguments are not necessary to be initialised ....

	struct device my_dev =
			{
			  myne_name,
			0,0,0,0,
			0x000,
			0,
			0,0,0,
			NULL,
			myne_init,
			};

int   init_module(void)
		{
			register_netdev(my_dev);
		}

the compile error generated is  :    incompatible type for argument 1 of
				'register_netdev'..

	Please help me out.

Thank u
srinivas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-03-12  4:47 UTC | newest]