* A team of business people
@ 2003-02-08 16:29 Ellen Curtis
From: Ellen Curtis @ 2003-02-08 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Business, People

Hi,

I'm turning towards you because our team needs open-minded people,
who are not afraid of earning a lot of money and who are
prepared to venture a couple of hours per week for that
reason. If you qualify, then please visit our web site and
grab your free member #id.

Link: http://e-team.exec.ws

Don't forget to confirm your registration afterwards.

To satisfy the curiosity:
- we work from home
- team consists of great people
- our business is network marketing
- we give you free web hosting
- we give you tools
- we provide you with all needed knowledge and skills
- we are rewarded according to the best compensation plan ever seen
- the team is spread around the globe
- we have big discounts in on-line shopping
- we have tradition, which means stability and guarantee

And now something really special!
We got our hands on 10 pairs of promotional round trip plane tickets
and we will give them to the next 10 people who join the team.
These tickets can be used to fly to just about anywhere and have
a value of up to $1600! Just join the team, right now, upgrade to VIP,
which  will cost you $49.95, and we'll pick up
the plane ticket tab for your next trip to Hawaii!
Act fast, don't miss it!

Ellen Curtis
Team Player
ellen@mailservice.ms

If you received this mail in an error then I sincerely apologize and be removed
from any further mailings by clicking here:
mailto:omit_me@volja.net?subject=Please_Remove

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-08 14:51 UTC | newest]