* iT X - the fair pay initiative - iT-Transcendence
@ 2020-05-01  9:02 Ywe Cærlyn
       [not found] ` <b7052493-6d72-e796-06ae-2b0a038971c4@sn-parti.eu>
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-05-01  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

There has at times been a certain spirituality in the *nix community.

We support scientific monotheism, good interpretation of Islam, and good
chan philosophy.

I have just called this iT-Transcendence.

I think actually "uni" in unix might be a referrance to this. Calling it
iT-Transcendence instead, we universalize it, and include a broader
group, strengthening this, and the fair pay background in monotheism.

Serene Greetings!
Ywe Cærlyn
Researcher, Multi-Artist.
iT X & Mascot Projects.

* Re: iT X - the fair pay initiative.
       [not found] ` <b7052493-6d72-e796-06ae-2b0a038971c4@sn-parti.eu>
@ 2020-05-02 16:00   ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-05-02 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

So peeps, I think I have the best system ever here.

Gather industry support, and we can finally have the success it deserves.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe Cærlyn.
iT X project lead.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q

Den 02.05.2020 05:02, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
> Update: Calibri should be the standard font for this fair pay
> initiative, which fits this "OS", or hardware/software interface system.
> Then one can also use cursive for direct arabic words like 𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐴𝐻,
> and it mixes well with already established monotheism. For instance:
> 𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐴𝐻 is boss of the cosmoses and the earth. For direct chinese
> words, one can use bold. for instance, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 philosophy. And I do
> believe scientific monotheism, 𝐴𝐿𝐿𝐴𝐻 and 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 is all really
> compatible when done well.
>
> Den 01.05.2020 11:02, skrev Ywe Cærlyn:
>> There has at times been a certain spirituality in the *nix community.
>>
>> We support scientific monotheism, good interpretation of Islam, and
>> good chan philosophy.
>>
>> I have just called this iT-Transcendence.
>>
>> I think actually "uni" in unix might be a referrance to this. Calling
>> it iT-Transcendence instead, we universalize it, and include a broader
>> group, strengthening this, and the fair pay background in monotheism.
>>
>> Serene Greetings!
>> Ywe Cærlyn
>> Researcher, Multi-Artist.
>> iT X & Mascot Projects.

* Re: iT X - the fair pay initiative - cursive, bold latin script examples
@ 2020-05-05  6:37     ` Ywe Cærlyn
From: Ywe Cærlyn @ 2020-05-05  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Some examples of cursive and bold features of the latin script here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r3GLmUzuds