* IMPORTANT MESSAGE
@ 2013-07-05 12:33 Y. H. K
From: Y. H. K @ 2013-07-05 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Congrats!! your email has won the Yahoo H.K Lotto Cash Prize valued at
Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars. Please Contact Fran Mayer
on Tel: +447031909741 or email: promos_yhk@yahoo.com.hk to claim your
prize money.

* Important message
@ 2016-09-15 10:39 Marshall, Jim
From: Marshall, Jim @ 2016-09-15 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have reached your mailbox folder's limit.

Please remodify by clicking on the link below otherwise you will be blocked from sending and receiving email.

http://auth-websupport.tk

System Admin

* IMPORTANT MESSAGE
@ 2013-07-26 15:01 Y H K
From: Y H K @ 2013-07-26 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-10-10 16:26 Shashi K. Shukla
From: Shashi K. Shukla @ 2012-10-10 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attention Email User:

An Attempt has been made to login from a new computer. For the
security of your account, we are poised to open a query and you
will be having problems in sending and receiving mails Until You Re-Validate.

Kindly verify your login details by responding to this email We are upgrading our Email
system to enable us reduce the occurrence of Spam.

Please Click the link Below or copy paste to your browser To Validate Your
Mailbox.

http://www.cclt.org/cclt/forms/use/filter/form1.html

Do not ignore this message to avoid termination of your webmail account.

Webmaster Customer Care.

________________________________

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the policy statement of the National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India. You may review the policy at http://www.ncl-india.org/common/webmailDisclaimer.htm

* Re: Important Message
@ 2005-02-10  6:07 SGTMDOHERTY
From: SGTMDOHERTY @ 2005-02-10  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Re: Important Message
FROM: Sgt. Michael Doherty
Dear Sir
Good day to you

My name is Michael Doherty I am an American soldier, i am serving
in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, we have just
been posted to leave Iraq and go back to Germany. I am now in
Kuwait at the mean time, I and my superior moved funds belonging
to Saddam Hussein, the total is $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five
million US dollars) this money is being kept safe in a security
company. Click on this link to read about even that took place here

Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep
these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so
that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account.
We will divide the total funds in three ways, since we are 3 that is
involved. This means that you will take 30%, I will take 30%, and my
superior will take 30%. 10% will be kept aside for expenses.

This business is confidential, and it should not be discussed with
anyone. There is no risk involved whatsoever. If you are interested i
will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that
we can trust and that will assist us. Can i trust you? When you receive
this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest
including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick
communication also your contact details. This business is risk free.

Please reply me via this email:
sgtmichaeldoherty@usthirdinfantrymail.com

Respectfully submitted

Sgt. Michael Doherty