* Re: my email never makes it to this list? help Help HELP.
@ 2002-10-31 15:16 Hell.Surfers
From: Hell.Surfers @ 2002-10-31 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel, linux-kernel

hmmm perhaps help is censored, ill try... help HELP Help. perhaps the size was too big...

Cheers, Dean.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2487 bytes --]

To: Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net
Subject: Re: my email never makes it to this list?
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:00:13 +0100 (MET)

> you arent subscribed

I am.

Where do you think the 3000+ emails in my mailbox come from?

> Cheers, Dean.

> Subject:  my email never makes it to this list?
> To: 	linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
> Date: 	Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:24:49 +0100 (MET)
> Sender: 	linux-kernel-owner@vger.kernel.org

> hello,
>
> I tried to send an email to this list yesterday, but it didn't show up.
> So I resent it today, and it didn't show up either, allthough my
> other mails to the list appear on www.lkml.org/archive.
>
> is there a kind of filter, which rejects particular subjets?
> e.g., writing h e l p (without the blanks) in the Subject or body?
>
> for safety reasons , I will not include the email here. I wonder
> if *this* email makes it to the list?
>
> herp
>
> -
-- End of included mail.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-31 15:10 UTC | newest]