* Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
@ 2001-06-15 22:33 Hahaha
From: Hahaha @ 2001-06-15 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
*huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the Seven
Dwarfs enter...

[-- Attachment #2: midgets.scr --]

* Re: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
@ 2001-06-19 15:23   ` Steve Brueggeman
From: Steve Brueggeman @ 2001-06-19 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: tori

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 01:34:59 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

>Ah... the joy of reading mail using non-MS software, on a non-MS OS...
>
>Hahaha, indeed!
>
>/Tobias

The real funny part is, McAfee virus scan said it contains the
W32/Hybris.gen@mm virus when my newsreader, agent, saved the file.

Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho He He He.

* Re: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
@ 2001-06-15 23:45   ` Matthew Dharm
From: Matthew Dharm @ 2001-06-15 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

No kidding... getting this once was funny enough on this mailing list...
but twice in the same day?  I am just rolling in the asiles here...

Matt

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 01:34:59AM +0200, Tobias Ringstrom wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Hahaha wrote:
>
> > Today, Snowhite was turning 18. The 7 Dwarfs always where very educated and
> > polite with Snowhite. When they go out work at mornign, they promissed a
> > *huge* surprise. Snowhite was anxious. Suddlently, the door open, and the Seven
> > Dwarfs enter...
>
> Ah... the joy of reading mail using non-MS software, on a non-MS OS...
>
> Hahaha, indeed!
>
> /Tobias
>

> -

Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

S:  Another stupid question?
G:  There's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.
					-- Stef and Greg
User Friendly, 7/15/1998

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 232 bytes --]

* Re: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!
@ 2001-06-15 23:34 ` Tobias Ringstrom
From: Tobias Ringstrom @ 2001-06-15 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2001-06-15 22:23 Hahaha
From: Hahaha @ 2001-06-15 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)