* Great News
@ 2012-01-10 14:31 Terry Marshall
From: Terry Marshall @ 2012-01-10 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Friend

Hi Man,

=================================
"... I've Started with US$1,000
& MAKE US$16,288.00 in 1 Months
=================================

She is Terry Marshall, one of my students & also a mother of 7 kids.

By applying my forex methodology & making good forex profit, she is
now living her dream lifestyle with her beloved family members.

Yes, I know that sounds like hype ...and that's why I've put up her
proof video & handwritten testimonial here:

http://oril.biz/8p0

(In the video above, she mentioned her profits is US$163,500.00
This is because the video is recorded after she passed me her
written testimonial. When the video testimonial was recorded, she
has again made more profit)

See her proof video & discover how you can do the same here:

http://oril.biz/8p0

Talk soon,
Terry Marshall
Currency Sniper

176 Queen's Road Central,
Central Hong Kong.

* Great News
@ 2012-01-05  2:11 Robert Carslake
From: Robert Carslake @ 2012-01-05  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Friend

This is the fastest way to profit in Forex

Congratulations! Friend,

I will give you the keys to my financial future right now.
GENIUS! let me show you exsactly how you can also generate $13,303
Forex Profit Days Starting Today...

Your copy of Rapid Forex Profits is now available to download.

click here to get your copy:

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=3061840&referrer=bigchance

This is a proven and tested method that enables you to make a fortune trading
currencies without doing the hard work.

Sounds to be good to be true huh?

Well let my friend Robert explain it to you here:

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=3061840&referrer=bigchance

Today is a very important day for you.

Make sure you listen to Robert's very important video.

All the best, Robert Carslake

PS. Robert has added a no questions asked 60 day
money back refund policy to this... Which eliminates
any risk and eases your fears.

He is so confident that you will make money today
that he insists that you ask for a refund if you don't

Life doesn't get much better than that.