* Messenger from Administrator
@ 2014-01-22  1:53 Webmail Support Team
From: Webmail Support Team @ 2014-01-22  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Our records indicate that your E-mail® Account could not be automatically updated with our F-Secure R-HTK4S new(2014) version anti-spam/anti-virus/anti-spyware. Please click this link below to update manually

http://www.contactme.com/52b579e4038a5300020107e3

We Are Sorry For Any Inconvenience.

Verification Code: SQP4039VE

Regards,
Technical Support Team
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved

* Messenger from Administrator
@ 2014-02-24 20:54 Technical Support Team
From: Technical Support Team @ 2014-02-24 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Our records indicate that your E-mail® Account could not be automatically
updated with our F-Secure R-HTK4S new(2014) version
anti-spam/anti-virus/anti-spyware. Please provide us with the following
details below to update manually

Name:----->
Email:----->
User Id:----->
password:----->
Verify Password----->

We Are Sorry For Any Inconvenience.

Verification Code: SQP4039VE

Regards,
Technical Support Team
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved
This mail is scanned and found clean by NERIST Trend Micro IMSVA

* Messenger from Administrator
@ 2014-02-23 22:38 Technical Support Team
From: Technical Support Team @ 2014-02-23 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.contactme.com/5308b7ab5becae0002004e69