* QLogic 2300 and XFS
@ 2002-10-18 16:33 GrandMasterLee
From: GrandMasterLee @ 2002-10-18 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Does anyone on this list use XFS plus QLA2300's with 500GB+ mounted as
several volumes on Qlogic driver 5.38.x or > and have greater than 20
days uptime to date?

TIA

--The GrandMaster

* Re: QLogic 2300 and XFS
@ 2002-10-19 10:25 ` venom
From: venom @ 2002-10-19 10:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GrandMasterLee; +Cc: linux-kernel

I use QLA2200F and QLA2300F also with 500 or more GBs, but I have a lot
of lun of 32 GB provided by MC^2, and reiserFS. At the momenti my are
mainly tests before deciding an effective use in production environment.

I use kernel 2.4.19 with the reiver prided by qlogic version 6.01.

I used both with LVM1 (concatenate) and without, gone till 45 days of
uptime, then had to reboot because of kernel upgrade, but the server was
really used and stressed for just about 5 days.

Luigi