* urgent assistance
@ 2002-10-29  9:12 herry kamara.j
From: herry kamara.j @ 2002-10-29  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kherry1

Dear,

Permit me to, inform you about my desire to go into
business relationship with you after my prayer I have the
revelation that you will successfully assist me .
However, I have already send you this same letter by
post one
week ago but I am not sure if you did receive it since
I have not heard from you hence my resending it again
through mail.

I am herry kamara Guei the survived and only son of General
Robert Guei
who was killed on 19th Sept 2002 along with my mother
and the rest of the family in a fell coup attempt suspected
to be planned my father.
General Robert Guei My father being the first General and
Military head of states of Cote d'Ivoire in the year 2000 .

When my father and mother was alive ,
My Father Gen Guei called the family and told us about the
sum of US$12 million dollars he Lodged
in a suspense account in a bank here in Abidjan Cote
D'Ivoire
My father told the family that he used my name herry kamara
Guei
as the next beneficiary in deposit of the money .

As a Military If their is any problem, we should seek
for a reliable foreign partner in a country of our choice
to assist us transfer the money to an oversea account where
it will be save for the family
and be used for a proper future investment purpose in any
lucrative business .

As the only survive Son of Gen Guei , I am honourably
soliciting for your kind
assistance immediately to provide your bank account
details, informations, including your Tel and Fax number
and address of the bank .

As soon as I received your banking information, I will
send to you all the neccessary documents of this deposit
for you to contact the bank for immediately transfer of
this money to your nominated account .

I am promise to offer you 10% of the total sum of $12
million dollars for your effort in assisting me to
transferring the money to your account.
and also you will serve as the Guidian of this money
and also arrange for my coming over to your country .

I expect your urgent attention , as I will want this
transaction to be concluded quik.

Thanks and God bless you as you do care for me . Amen

Best Regard

herry kamara Guei

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)

* urgent assistance
@ 2011-06-28 23:06 MRS.MONICA ANTONIO.
From: MRS.MONICA ANTONIO. @ 2011-06-28 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

please  view the attached document

[-- Attachment #2: ANTONIO FAMILY-1.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 23552 bytes --]

* URGENT ASSISTANCE
@ 2003-02-02 14:54 chusavimbi
From: chusavimbi @ 2003-02-02 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chusavimbi; +Cc: chusavimbi

Good Day,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings,
and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this
contact might seem to you, as we have not met personally or had any dealings in
the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and
immense benefit.

I also sincerely seek your confidence, as I make
this proposal to you as a person of integrity.

First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly
to you. My name is  Chuli Savimbi, I am the eldest son and Personal Assistant
to Late Jonas Malheiro Savimbi, leader of UNITA (National Union for the Total
Independence of Angola). As led by my instinct, I selected your email address
from an internet directory, in my search for a partner, hence
this email.

My father(Mentor) was killed in a battle with
government forces of Angola, led by President Dos Santos, on Friday 22nd
February 2002. After his death, Mr. Antonio Dembo who was his second in
command, assumed office
as leader of UNITA, due to lack of the Charisma my
father had carried the party with in Dembo, there was chaos and struggle for
leadership.

Prominent members like Carlos Morgado lobbied to depose him and assume office
as leader to enrich themselves and some of them who saw me as a threat to their
ambitions, including Mr.Dembo, planned
to kill me.

The tension and confusion in UNITA become uncontrollable
when Mr. Dembo died 10days after my father's death. As I lost my mentor in this
struggle which has been on for three decades now, not so much of this struggle
interests me anymore, as there is now no sense of direction. I now desire a
peaceful life, as I am no more interested in conflicts
and wars.

For this reason, I secretly left Angola and came here
(Holland) to seek political asylum.

I am sincerely proposing to you to render me your
highly needed assistance in respect to safekeeping of some of my father's money
that arose from Diamonds sales.

This money (US$20.5million), which was already on its way to my father's Swiss
Bank account, through the Diplomatic means we use to move money abroad, and was
on transit with a private safe deposit security company here in Amsterdam,
europe in February when the tragic incident of my father's death occurred.

I then instructed the company to secure the consignment containing the money
pending on further instructions from me. I have waited for sometime now for
security reasons,
and have now deicded to act with your reliable assistance. As a matter of fact,
the reason I came to Holland and sought for political asylum here is the safe
deposit.

President Dos Santos has lobbied the International Community to freeze my
father's assets and accounts abroad, to ground
UNITA, and has already done this in Angola. Hence I cannot lodge the funds in
my name.

Also I did not declare the funds to any authority for obvious reasons   there,I
plan to use this money to safeguard my future. It is very essential that you
understand that the kind of trust and confidence I want to put in you is
extraordinary, and an act of desperation on my part, in order not to loose this
money. Also, ensure that this contact with you should be treated with utmost
secrecy.

Your role in this project, is clearing the safety deposit containing the money
which is deposited in my name, from the
Security company, after which, the money will  be lodged into an account
preferably a new account you should open for this transaction.

  My share of the money will be returned to me when my asylum application in
this country is granted, and
I have permission to do business and open an account
here.

For your reliable assistance, I will reward you with
15%($3.075,000) of the money.

I have with me, the Certificate of Deposit for the
consignment containing the funds, which will be used for claim from the
security company, and the release codes of the vaults.

 Also, everything will be legally processed for transfer of ownership to you,
and this transaction should be completed immediately depending on your prompt
response.

I thank you in advance as I anticipate your assistance
in enabling me achieve this goal.

Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting me on the
above email or musa_yu@hotmail.com  This will
enable me scout for another partner in the event of non-interest on your part.

To know more about the struggle by UNITA to liberate
Angola, click on
the link below and read.

http://www.the-idler.com/IDLER-02/3-16.html

Sincerely,
Chuli Savimbi.

HKNETMAIL.COM Free WEB MAIL Service by  HKNET

* URGENT ASSISTANCE
@ 2002-07-04  5:57 MRS MARIAM ABACHA
From: MRS MARIAM ABACHA @ 2002-07-04  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

FROM: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
c/o MY ATTORNEY
BARRISTER NNAMDI OBINNA

ATTN:

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.
Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State
who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.
Since after my husband¡¯s death, my family is under
restriction of movement and that notwithstanding, we
are being molesting; policing and our Bank Account
both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian
Civilian Government. Furthermore, my elder son is in
detention by the Nigerian Government for more
interrogation about my husband¡¯s assets and some
vital
document.

Following the recent discovery of my husband¡¯s Bank
Account by the Nigerians Government  with Swiss Bank
in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and Dutch 450
Million was logged. I therefore decided to contact you
in confidence that I was above to move out the sum of
US$41.5 Million Dollars, which was secret and is
sealed in two Metal Boxes for security reasons.

I personally therefore appeal to you seriously and
religiously for your urgent assistant to move this
money into your country where I believe it will be
safe since I cannot leave the country due to the
restriction movement imposed on the members of my
family by the Nigerian Government.

You can contact me through my family Lawyer who will
arrange with you for face to face meeting outside
Nigerian in order to liaise with you toward effective
completion of this transaction.

However, arrangements have been put in place to move
this money out of the country in the secret vault
through a security company to any of the West African
State and as soon as you indicate your interest, my
Lawyer shall send you the Air Bill of the Luggage and
other related documents so that you can help to claim
the Luggage.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the
total sum, while 60% is to be held on trust by you
until we decide on a suitable business investment in
your country more also 10% is mapped out for internal
and external expenses. Subsequent to our free movement
by the Nigerian Government. Please, reply urgently and
treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Best regards,

MRS. MARIAM ABACHA