* More CIFS problems in 2.5.67
@ 2003-04-10 13:26 Martin Josefsson
From: Martin Josefsson @ 2003-04-10 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven French; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi, I'm back with more problems :)

I think I got this when maintenance work on the network disconnected me
from the server (wasn't home at the time, only saw it in logs later and
I know it wasn't there before I left)

No other CIFS messages or generic kernel errors before this.

 CIFS VFS: Send error in Close = -5
 CIFS VFS: There are still active MIDs in queue and we are exiting but we can not delete mid_q_entries or TCP_Server_Info structure due to pending requests MEMORY LEAK!!
 CIFS VFS: CIFS: caught signal
 CIFS VFS: CIFS: caught signal
 CIFS VFS: CIFS: caught signal
 CIFS VFS: CIFS: caught signal
 CIFS VFS: CIFS: caught signal
 CIFS VFS: Error 0xfffffffb or (-5 decimal) on cifs_get_inode_info in lookup
 CIFS VFS: Error 0xfffffffb or (-5 decimal) on cifs_get_inode_info in lookup
 CIFS VFS: Error 0xfffffffb or (-5 decimal) on cifs_get_inode_info in lookup

Accessing or unmounting the fs just hangs but is interruptible.

--
/Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-10 13:14 UTC | newest]