* Simple module question
@ 2003-07-29  9:56 Frank Schäfer
From: Frank Schäfer @ 2003-07-29  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML

Hi list,

We have a monolithic kernel 2.4.18 using ip-tables. The ftp contrack
module takes a optional parameter port=xxxxx.

This parameter should be puttable by the kernel parameters. So I put it
on the addons line in lilo.conf.

The parameter doesn't show up in the boot dmesg, I can see it in
/proc/cmdline, but it doesn't seem to work. No ftp connection can be
made on this port.

Could anzbody put me a hint?

Thanks in advance
Frank