* REG:problems
@ 2006-01-09  4:59 balamurugan
From: balamurugan @ 2006-01-09  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Dear sir,

i am cross compaling with arm-linux , i will face the following prombles
,u pls rectified it as soon as possible

1.Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's
configuration files and is unable to continue.  Here is the error
report:

 Q> scripts/Menuconfig: line 832: MCmenu0: command not found

Please report this to the maintainer <mec@shout.net>.  You may also
send a problem report to <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>.

Please indicate the kernel version you are trying to configure and
which menu you were trying to enter when this error occurred.

thanks
balamurugan

* Re: REG:problems
@ 2006-01-09  5:00 ` Avishay Traeger
From: Avishay Traeger @ 2006-01-09  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: balamurugan; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 04:59 +0000, balamurugan@sahasrasolutions.com
wrote:
<snip>
> Please indicate the kernel version you are trying to configure and
> which menu you were trying to enter when this error occurred.
<snip>

You didn't follow the instructions that you pasted into the e-mail.
Please give more details...

Avishay Traeger
http://www.fsl.cs.sunysb.edu/~avishay/

* Re: REG:problems
@ 2006-01-09 11:19 ` Erik Mouw
From: Erik Mouw @ 2006-01-09 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: balamurugan; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 04:59:48AM -0000, balamurugan@sahasrasolutions.com wrote:
> i am cross compaling with arm-linux , i will face the following prombles
> ,u pls rectified it as soon as possible

"Please fix my problem in your free time" is not the correct attitude
for this mailing list.

> 1.Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's
> configuration files and is unable to continue.  Here is the error
> report:
>
>  Q> scripts/Menuconfig: line 832: MCmenu0: command not found
>
> Please report this to the maintainer <mec@shout.net>.  You may also
> send a problem report to <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>.
>
> Please indicate the kernel version you are trying to configure and
> which menu you were trying to enter when this error occurred.

The 2.4 kernel is no longer supported on ARM. To fix your problem,
upgrade to the latest 2.6 kernel.

Erik

--
+-- Erik Mouw -- www.harddisk-recovery.com -- +31 70 370 12 90 --