* Urgent Enquiry
       [not found] <436833705.123961289100566006.JavaMail.root@jati.kppk.gov.my>
@ 2010-11-07  3:29 ` Dshmulik
From: Dshmulik @ 2010-11-07  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have 95 kg of Switz refined gold, 99.99(24 karat).

Should you be interested to buy it, please reply me for more and better arrangement on the method of transaction;

I will offer you cheaper than the international gold price.

If we can develop a certain level of trust between us, I will consider letting you lift it to your country and sell, then pay me based on the price we will agree on as I am only interested to sell it to a capable client instead of selling per kilo.

Please get back to me.

believed to be clean.

* Urgent Enquiry..
@ 2014-10-06  4:11 Douglas Kloof
From: Douglas Kloof @ 2014-10-06  4:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi,

Good Day!

This is Douglas Kloof from JHC Company Inc, United States.
I need more information about your product.
I will appreciate your urgent reply.

Best Regards

Douglas Kloof
Greenwich, Branch Manager.