* WILL EXECUTION
@ 2010-03-01 23:50 Glenn Alan Murphy
From: Glenn Alan Murphy @ 2010-03-01 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to notify you that late Sheikh Mahmoud Alzammar made you a beneficiary in his WILL. He left the sum of Three Million, and twenty-five thousand British Pounds (£3, 025, 000) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL. According to him, this money is to support your humanitarian/ medical help/ orphanage activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please respond for further correspondence through my email: m.sherigham01@rocketmail.com call line: +44 701 113 2469
I await your prompt response.
Yours in Service,
Malcolm Sherigham Esq.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-03-02  0:21 UTC | newest]