* For your interest
@ 2012-10-27  7:00 a_m_yassin@g.pl
From: a_m_yassin@g.pl @ 2012-10-27  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greeting,

My name is Mr. A. M. Yassin, I live and work in Abu Dhabi UAE.
I have an urgent business which I believe will interest you.
Find the enclose for details.

For any reason you cannot open that attachment, please let me
know so that I can resend it in the body of the mail, thank you.

I wait for your response, Thank you.

Regards

A. M. Yassin
--

[-- Attachment #2: Interesting deal.pdf --]

* For your interest
@ 2012-10-28  6:47 a_m_yassin@g.pl
From: a_m_yassin@g.pl @ 2012-10-28  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-03-08 19:15 A. M. Yassin
From: A. M. Yassin @ 2012-03-08 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-05-24  8:35 A.M.Yassini
From: A.M.Yassini @ 2011-05-24  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-03-29  3:07 A.M.Yassin
From: A.M.Yassin @ 2011-03-29  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-01-12 22:16 A.M.Yassini
From: A.M.Yassini @ 2011-01-12 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-11-02 12:42 Srood Sherif
From: Srood Sherif @ 2010-11-02 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greeting,

My name is Mr. Srood A. Sherif, I live and work in Abu
Dhabi UAE. I have an urgent business which I believe
will interest you. Find the enclose for details.

For any reason you cannot open that attachment, please
let me know so that I can resend it in the body of the
mail, thank you.

I wait for your response, Thank you.

Regards

Srood A. Sherif

* For your interest
@ 2010-10-31 21:36 Srood Sherif
From: Srood Sherif @ 2010-10-31 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greeting,

My name is Mr. Srood A. Sherif, I live and work in Abu
Dhabi UAE. I have an urgent business which I believe
will interest you. Find the enclose for details.

For any reason you cannot open that attachment, please
let me know so that I can resend it in the body of the
mail, thank you.

I wait for your response, Thank you.

Regards

Srood A. Sherif

[-- Attachment #2: THE INFORMATION.pdf --]

* For your interest
@ 2010-10-19 18:11 Srood Sherif
From: Srood Sherif @ 2010-10-19 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-10-19 11:05 Srood Sherif
From: Srood Sherif @ 2010-10-19 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greeting,

My name is Mr. Srood A. Sherif, I live and work in
Abu Dhabi UAE. I have an urgent business which I believe
will interest you. Find the enclose for details.

I wait for your response, Thank you.

Regards

Srood A. Sherif

[-- Attachment #2: name.txt --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 97 bytes --]

vbalsu@indiatimes.com

veghaimpex@rediffmail.com

sirga.aj@tvnet.lv

carlomagno96@hotmail.com