* [HELP]: How to use ION memory manager from user space ?
@ 2012-03-14 13:55 PINTU KUMAR
From: PINTU KUMAR @ 2012-03-14 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel, linux-mm

Dear All,

I need a sample user space program that uses ION memory manager to allocate memory.

That is to use /dev/ion and use ION ioctl calls to allocate and share memory from user space.

I enabled ION memory manager in kernel but I could not find any test program to test ION.

If anybody knows about any test program/utility for testing ION manager. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Pintu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-03-14 14:00 UTC | newest]