* Hello dear
@ 2017-06-16 10:39 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-06-16 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day dear, i hope this mail meets you well? my name is Jack, from the U.S. I know this may seem inappropriate so i ask for your forgiveness but i wish to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, adventurous, honest and fun loving person but I am currently looking for a relationship in which I will feel loved. I promise to answer any question that you may want to ask me...all i need is just your attention and the chance to know you more.
Please tell me more about yourself, if you do not mind. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Jack.

* Hello Dear
@ 2023-06-28  8:33 smssmlka
From: smssmlka @ 2023-06-28  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Greetings,

We are brokers affiliated to Al Raffah Investment L.L.C from the
Gulf who are interested and willing to fund your company in any
current project you are undergoing, Al Raffah Investment LLC is
privately seeking means of expanding their investment portfolio.

To this end, we seek to know the possibility of going into
partnership discussion with your company within your present
scope of business.

Should you be interested in engaging us for a more detailed
discussion on the proposal, we would be happy to do so in
whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this
engagement

Yours sincerely,

Ismail Tarkan

Email: smlkalidi@gmail.com

* Hello dear.
@ 2018-11-01 14:02 Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
From: Mrs Aisha Gaddafi @ 2018-11-01 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: lidmer, liebmann, liev, lifelad, lifengxian81, lifestyle72,
	lightmongoose, lightsoul, liker-123-qq, likki.lp, lil-bagheera,
	lil_tmwilliams, lilacluo, lilbex94, lildonna1, liliabettencourt,
	liliana.martin.martin, lilithdragoona, lilou5538, lilykathy,
	lim3030, limesoft, limited_only, lincanray-ellen,
	linda.blanchard, linda.foster, linda888, lindalmiller,
	lindalouise701184951, lindazheng1301, lindeth, lindsay-b,
	lindsaylchambers, lindsey.stores, line_pi_gen, linglingmodagmbh,
	linhongvan, linkbuildingmonster, linruthsmet,
	linus.reifferscheid, linux-kernel, lion.baku, lionalth,
	lionsgateanonim, lipglossblack, lipito_2002, lisa.abercrombie,
	lisa.blanks, lisa.rehm, lisa.tom

Hello dear.

It is wonderful to contact you, I want us to have correspondence. I
wish you will have the desire so that we can get acquainted to each
other. Life itself is a mystery, you never know where it might lead
you.

I'm Aisha.gaddafi, the only biological douther of Qi,muamar gaddafi

president of libya . I will be pleased if you reply
through (mrsaishagaddafi101@gmail.com)

thanks aisha.gaddafi.

* Hello Dear
@ 2018-06-07 22:07 Charles Koch
From: Charles Koch @ 2018-06-07 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello Fellow

Charles Koch here, ceo charles koch foundation worldwide (the largest charity foundation in the world).
This year under our motto of "Give while living", i and the foundation have decided to award $500,000.00
to a few selected lucky individuals and on receipt of this email kindly get back to me.

Regards,
Charles Koch.
chkoch2329@dbzmail.com

* Hello Dear...
@ 2017-11-15 11:34  M,Shakour Rosarita
From:  M,Shakour Rosarita @ 2017-11-15 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear...

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I hoped that
you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about
to repose on you, my name is M, Shakour Rosarita. I am 19 years old
Girl, female, from Tartu Syria, (never married) 61 kg, white in
complexion, and I am currently living in the refugee camp here in
Abidjan Ivory Coast, My late beloved father M,Shakour Hassin was a
renowned businessman and owner of Natour Petrol Station in Syria, he
was killed in a stampede riot in Tartu, Syria.
When I got the news about my parents. I fled to a nearby country
Jordan before I joined a ferry to Africa and came to Abidjan capital
city Ivory Coast West Africa find safety here.
I came in 2015 to Abidjan and I now live in refugee camps here as
refugees are allowed freely to enter here without, My late father
deposited (US$6.200.000.00m) My late father kept the money at the bank
of Africa, I want you to help me transfer the money to your hand so
that you will help me bring me into your country for my continue
education.

I sent my pictures here for you to see. Who I am seriously looking for
a good-person in my life, so I want to hear from you soon and learn
more about you.

I am an open-minded and friendly girl to share a good time with you
and have fun and enjoy on the go, bird watching, the rest of our
lives. My Hobbies, tourism books, dance, music, soccer, tennis,
swimming and cinema.
I would just think about you, including your dose and doesn’t .I
believe we will do well together, and live like one family.
Thank you and God bless you, for you in your promise to help me here,
looking forward to your reply by the grace of God and have a good day.
I hope you send me your photos as well? I await your next reply in
faith please reply through my private email at
(mshakourrosarita22@gmail.com):
Thanks.
Ms Rosarita

* Hello Dear...
@ 2017-11-13 12:09 M,Shakour Rosarita
From: M,Shakour Rosarita @ 2017-11-13 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-11-07  3:07 Makena Jelani
From: Makena Jelani @ 2017-11-07  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have the feeling that this piece of email will reach you in a
perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition, Despite we
just know each other through internet, but understand that internet is
like a global connective one village.

My name is Miss Makena Jelani. I am 21 years old, I am from South
Sudan. Daughter to late Dr. Jelani Sefu Clement of blessed memory.
5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married ) and presently
I am residing here in Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou) as a refugee due to
the civil war that was fought in my country by 9th December 2013.

My late father, Dr. Jelani Sefu Clement of blessed memory was the
Director of J.S.A & Associates (Ltd) A Diamond Company in Juba (the
capital of South Sudan), before he was assassinated. Through African
Union intervention, I was transferred to Burkina Faso where I am
leaving now as a refugee. I am currently under the supervision of
Reverend Father Kabire Traore, whose computer I'm using to write you.
My mother was late when I was just five years old.

I am alive writing you because I need your help. I don't have any
choice only to disclosed my situation to you, because i am under
(UNHCR) refugee agency under asylum here in Burkina Faso, but before
my father's sudden death he deposited the sum of  (US$2.9million) Two
million nine hundred thousand U.S dollars) in cash with a bank in
United Kingdom, with my name as next of kin. Now he is late and I am
alone searching for a reliable, capable and trustworthy person that
can assist me claim, receive and self-keep this fund to his custody in
his country and relocate me to join him immediately after the claim as
a result of insecurity of life here in Burkina Faso ,

I have contacted the bank before but due to my age and the refugee
status, they advice me to look for reliable and honest person who will
assist me because of my refugee status. I attached my pictures in this
email. If you want to call me, call me with this phone number +226 72
03 76 11.

I expect that you contact me immediately as soon as you receive this
letter, and send me your personal data including your international
passport before i send you the full details for continuation of this
transaction.

When replying, I'll like you to tell me more about yourself, your
likes and dislikes, hobby and everything you feel that I should know
about you. Respond to me immediately for further details.

Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this transaction?
2. Can I give you this trust?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible on my private
email Only here: ashrafnabilakarim@hotmail.com, so that I can give you
more details regarding this transaction. Finally, it is my humble
request that the information as contained herein be accorded the
necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves.

I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.

Respectfully yours,

From: Miss Makena Jelani
Email: ashrafnabilakarim@hotmail.com

For fill this form and send it back to me if you're interested so i
will give you the bank contact, God will bless you

(1) Your Contact Address:
(2) Your Contact Telephone/Mobile Number:
(3) Your Nationality/Country:
(4) Your Full Names:
(5) Occupation:
(6) Age/Gender:
(7) Marital Status:
(8) Private Email Address:

Love and affection from your friend,
Makena.

-----------------------

* Hello dear
@ 2017-10-14 10:26 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-10-14 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-09-22 21:28 Peter Cheng
From: Peter Cheng @ 2017-09-22 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day

I am Peter Cheng, from United States. I browsed through the internet and came across your mail.

I would like us to be friends. Do you mind being my friend?

Regards,
Peter Cheng.

* Hello dear
@ 2017-07-16 16:07 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-07-16 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-06-17  9:14 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-06-17  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-05-28 10:02 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-05-28 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2017-05-23 11:08 Jack
From: Jack @ 2017-05-23 11:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

       [not found] <1297426502.1398820.1478500188788.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-11-07  6:29 ` CatherineWormer
From: CatherineWormer @ 2016-11-07  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Sgt Catherine Wormer a self sufficient, hard working woman that enjoys hanging out with friends and family. I love learning new things and going new places. I'm down to earth, loving, I'm direct, loyal, funny, and honest. Please respond to my mail at my private box ( Catherinewormer12@gmail.com ) so I can send you my photo and details about me,

Sgt Catherine Wormer

* Hello Dear
@ 2016-10-17 17:24 Rachael Dweck
From: Rachael Dweck @ 2016-10-17 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear

I have been looking for an opportunity to contact you,i hope you are fine, sorry for the inconveniences but i really need to discuss an important matter with you like a good friend. My name is Rachael Dweck (female). thanks
Hallo sehr geehrter

Ich habe auf der Suche nach einer Möglichkeit, um Sie zu kontaktieren, ich hoffe, Sie sind in Ordnung, sorry für die Unannehmlichkeiten, aber ich brauche wirklich eine wichtige Angelegenheit zu besprechen mit Ihnen einen guten Freund mögen. Mein Name ist Rachael Dweck (weiblich). Vielen Dank

* Hello Dear
       [not found] <1607953395.248606.1471700646967.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-08-20 13:44 ` Catherine Wormer
From: Catherine Wormer @ 2016-08-20 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Sgt Catherine from United States. I'm a woman seeking for true
friendship and partner, please if you don't mind I will like you to respond to my
 mail so I can send you my photo and details about me,

 Sgt Catherine Wormer

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2016-04-29  8:37 Pamela Abdel
From: Pamela Abdel @ 2016-04-29  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

my name is miss pamela i come across to your Facebook profile write me back as soon as posible i have some thing very important to discuse with you (pamela_abdel@outlook.com)

---

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2016-04-22 19:10 Melissa Robert
From: Melissa Robert @ 2016-04-22 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear,
how are you doing hope fine, I am (Melissa Robert) by name. i will like
know more about you believing that friendship is a free gift of nature.
Please get back to me as soon as possible through this my private Email.
(mr4785395@gmail.com)
thank you.

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2016-04-22 17:47 Melissa Robert
From: Melissa Robert @ 2016-04-22 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-03-28 10:53 cynthia bikomagu
From: cynthia bikomagu @ 2016-03-28 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello Dear,

My name is Cynthia, I got your email from Facebook and i will like you
to contact me back at this email ( cynthiabikomagu@gmail.com ) is very
important.

Yours Faithful
Cynthia

* Hello Dear
@ 2016-03-27 17:12 cynthia bikomagu
From: cynthia bikomagu @ 2016-03-27 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2015-06-27 11:17 Ezzah Zuwara
From: Ezzah Zuwara @ 2015-06-27 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I am very sorry If I interfere into your privacy,i will like to get
acquainted with you. I will appreciate if granted this Privilege to know

* Hello Dear
@ 2015-03-21  4:24 Morris Scott Niall
From: Morris Scott Niall @ 2015-03-21  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear,

Hello my dear i know you will be very surprised to received this message
from me,how are you doing today,i hope you are fine.Anyway let me introduce
myself to you I am Engineer Scott Niall, am 47yrs old single,from Iceland
but i currently based in United kingdom (ENGLAND)I got your e-mail through
online searching,then i decided to contact you.Having said that,i want to
know you more, and I want to have a good relationship with you i hope you
don't mind.

E-mail me on this : morrisscott62@yahoo.com
I will sent you some of my picture,
Thanks waiting for your respond soon.
Regard
Morris Scott Niall

* Hello Dear
@ 2014-06-01 15:42 kahawai.whelkk
From: kahawai.whelkk @ 2014-06-01 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I am Mr. Kahawai Whelk, from Burkina Faso in West African region. I
work with the bank of Africa here in the nation. I am writing you from
my office that which will be of an immense benefit to both of us. Inmy
department, being the account manager I discovered an abandoned sum
of $18 million USA Dollars (Eighteen million Us Dollars) in an account
that belongs to one of the bank late foreign customers, a German
citizen who unfortunately lost his life in a plane crash.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical natureof
where you live, particularly due to the senility of the transaction
and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any
of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that.
personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many
years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin /
beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account
valued at 18 Million Dollars can be done and paid to you for both of
us.

This will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these
percentages, 55% to me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expenses
both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. I
have secured necessary information's and the certificate of deposit
that can be used to back up this claim we are making.

All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and
trust to enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law.Having gone through a methodical
search, I decided tocontact   that you will find this proposal
interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and
indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more and you can
contact me through this my private E-mail address (
kahawai.whelkk@gmail.com )

Endeavour to let me know your decision rather than to keep me waiting
or exposing me.
Regards,
Mr. Kahawai Whelk.

* Hello dear
@ 2013-12-20  0:08 annstokesz
From: annstokesz @ 2013-12-20  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear
I will be very happy to be your friend.
My name is miss. Ann Stokes. Please i will like you to
write me through my email address ( ann55u@yahoo.fr ) .
I will send my pictures to you and also tell you more about
myself when i receive your email.
I will be waiting for your mail in my mail box.
Your new friend.
Ann

* Hello dear.
@ 2013-12-06 22:39 janet william
From: janet william @ 2013-12-06 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: janetwjk

Hello dear.
good day.
My name is miss Janet Williams, I know that this massage will surprises you,
but God have his own way of bringing people together. I was moved to write to
you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my
present situation, I'm searching for a trusted and God fearing person. please
reply me back so that i can explain more about myself, pictures and my purpose
of writing to you. May God bless you as i wait impatiently to read from you.
Yours
Janet

* Hello dear
@ 2013-09-12  9:18 jessicaowen
From: jessicaowen @ 2013-09-12  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear;

How is everything with you? I picked interest in you after going through your
profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have
something very important to disclose to you but I found it difficult to express
myself here since it's a public site.
Please i will appreciate if you will reply to me through my private e-mail
via: (peace_42owen@yahoo.com)
So we can get to know each other more better and i well give you my pictures
and more details about me OK.

Yours Friend
Peace Owen

* Hello dear
@ 2013-08-16 23:38 blessingzamba133
From: blessingzamba133 @ 2013-08-16 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear
How are you today I hope all is well with you, my name is
miss blessing zamba 24 years old girl is my pleasure to contact you after
 viewing your profile  which really interest me to communicating with
you please if you have the desire with me so we can get to know each
other better and see what happens in the future?. I'll be very glad if
you could send me mail back to my personal e-mail for more easy
communication and to know more about each other.i will tell you why i
make this contact with you in my next email and i will send you my
picture when I receive your response, i am waiting to hear from you, and
 I wish you all the best on your life. thank you and have a nice day
miss blessing

From: blessingzamba133 @ 2013-08-16 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-05-14 16:52 Miss jane ruba
From: Miss jane ruba @ 2013-05-14 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I believe you are the one i am searching for,
hello, I am miss Jane from Rwanda
i don't know how you will feel about it,I hope you wouldn't mind despite we
don't know each other before? please i will like you to respond to my mail box
so that i will give you every details about my self

* Hello Dear
@ 2013-03-07 20:21 Miss Grace Efuna
From: Miss Grace Efuna @ 2013-03-07 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear,

I am miss  Grace Efuna 24years and single, hope am not offending you by
expressing my feelings of having a friendship or relationship with you, can
you please write to me back with my email below for more communication and
exchange of pictures to know more about each other for a better unions-hip.

* Hello dear
@ 2013-01-27 15:07 marrykabil1
From: marrykabil1 @ 2013-01-27 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: marykabilagirl

Hello dear
                 I Mary kabila I'm looking for a friend and please
write back to me, so I'll explain more thanks.
Mary

* Hello Dear
@ 2012-10-05  2:06 Bintou Eboue
From: Bintou Eboue @ 2012-10-05  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

how are you dear? I'm happy to write this little note just to say, how
are you? I'm Bintou, single girl looking for a sincere and honest
someone for friendship, i have made a very serious decision and I need
to share it with a trusted someone for our own future benefits, i will
tell you my motive in details with my picture as soon as i receive
your response. bye and remain bless as am waiting to hear from you.
Yours Sincerely
Bintou

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2012-03-08  0:59 lilianbaby58
From: lilianbaby58 @ 2012-03-08  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

HELLO DEAR
My Name is Lilian i come acrose your contact and i be come intrrested in your
knowing you, i think we can know each other together,and build a good
relationship, please write me back through my email address(lilianbaby58@yahoo.
com) for more detail about me and my picture as well, remember that Love is the
most important in life.and distance or age does not matter what matters is the
truth love,
thank and god bless you
waiting for your lovely reply soon.
lilianbaby58@yahoo.com

* hello dear
@ 2011-11-22 12:24 Mr. Gerald  Anthony
From: Mr. Gerald  Anthony @ 2011-11-22 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello dear,

How are you doing today!  hope everythings is okay with you? My name is Gerald  from united kingdom...As its my pleasure to contact you after viewing your email, although website when i was searching for life partner and i saw your email  decided to have communication with you, if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better, and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write me back for easiest communication and to know all about each other okay, i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

yours

Gerald

* Hello Dear
@ 2011-11-02 10:31 zenni James
From: zenni James @ 2011-11-02 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zenni.james

Hello Dear
My name is Miss Zenni.i saw your profile now with your email address in internetm I became interesting to know you and be friend with you.please Contact me directly to my e-mail address below and I  promise to send you my photo as soon as i received your reply in my may box below and tell you more about my life OK. thanks.
waiting to read from you soon (zenni.james@yahoo.com)
Zenni
--
ONE – Официјален спонзор на Македонската кошарка
www.vklucise.mk

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2011-06-29  5:36 aliciahamed20
From: aliciahamed20 @ 2011-06-29  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aliciahamed20

Hello dear,

My name is Alicia Hamed I am a girl, I saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please, I would like you to send me mail here{aliciahamed20@live.com} so that i will tell you about the important issue and also give you my sweet picture. I am waiting for your urgent and immediate reply
thank you
Miss Alicia

* HELLO DEAR
@ 2011-06-16  0:01 aliciahamed20
From: aliciahamed20 @ 2011-06-16  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aliciahamed20

@ 2011-04-19 13:05 jenifer
From: jenifer @ 2011-04-19 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: agurmajenifer82

Hello dear

My name is miss Jenifer,I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking
for real love and protection,I have gone through your profile,and am very
happy to contact you for us to know ourselves.You know that distance, age
and indeed color cannot stop true love. Please,I would appreciate if you
send Email to my private Email box:
(agurmajenifer82@yahoo.co.uk)So that i can send my pictures and more
information about my self to you.and i will like to see your picture too
okay, and know you more

Miss Jenifer

* Hello dear
@ 2011-04-13 16:42 riecheal
From: riecheal @ 2011-04-13 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: riechealag

Hello dear

My name is miss Riecheal,I am a beautiful young and charming girl looking
(riechealag@yahoo.co.uk)So that i can send my pictures and more
information about my self to you.and i will like to see your picture too
okay, and know you more

Miss Riecheam

PLS SEND AM EMAIL TO MY BOX (riechealag@yahoo.co.uk)OK I LOVE U  KSSSSSSSSSSS

* Hello DEAR
@ 2010-09-16  1:41 gladysdion
From: gladysdion @ 2010-09-16  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello DEAR

my name is Gladys i seek for a honest partner i hope you don't mind
please reply me at my email (gladysteamah@yahoo.com) so i can tell
you more about myself and we can exchange picture too

* Hello dear
@ 2009-04-01  1:25 christphen_dona
From: christphen_dona @ 2009-04-01  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is christphen a beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes without them you feel naked!I  guess am right.I will tell you more about me, my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay by you feel free to contact me as to enable us get to know each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.

best regards
  christphen

* Hello Dear
@ 2009-02-16 12:19 christphen_dona