* INFO
@ 2014-12-14  9:42 INFO
From: INFO @ 2014-12-14  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

greetings my dear?forgive me for burdering you. but you have to understand that after going through your profile, My heart acepted you,Honestly my heart loves you. I beleive you are the person I am looking for .I like you my dear ,and I want to hold a very strong relationship with you.Please don't break my heart. Promise me  you will not brake my heart I am very soft haerted person and I will not want you to brake my heart.I will not break your heart forever. I will send my pictures as soon as I hear from you I will stop here my love.until i receive your lovely reply barck to my email box.
Have a lovely day
Lots of love from
Sang.na

* INFO
       [not found]                                       ` <408905714.1726753.1485178404937@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2017-01-28 10:49                                         ` THANDI ROBERT
From: THANDI ROBERT @ 2017-01-28 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello my name is Ms. Thandi Robert, from Ivory Coast. My parents were brutally mulled by the former president Laurent Gbagbo because of political crisis as the only survival of my family. I got your email while searching for a reliable personality in my private study on the internet. I am in need of your help and stand as my guardian in the management of my family inherited sum of $22.5M USD.  Please get back to me with your private telephone number with sincerity.

Sincerely Yours,
Ms. Thandi Robert

* INFO
@ 2014-08-09  6:50 GORDON C
From: GORDON C @ 2014-08-09  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hello,

My name is Gordon Chang and I work in a reputable bank. I have a transaction that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us. It involves an investment portfolio in our organization which I like to acquire with your help and assistance. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and you will be You will be compensated adequately according to agreed commissions.

All I require from you is your trust and honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. You will have to show commitments to the cause as time will be of great importance in what we have to do. If you are interested and prepared to work with me according to these dictates, please reply to this mail immediately so that we can discuss, make assessments and after your basic understanding of the whole business, commence the process by which we will actualize the project. I wish you a pleasant day as I hope to read from you on my private email changor1@qq.com

Yours sincerely,

Gordon

* Info
@ 2013-08-15 14:31 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2013-08-15 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
YOU HAVE RECEIVE A FUND DEPOSIT FROM WESTERN UNION. SUBMIT NAME, CITY, TEL.
NUMBER AND OCCUPATION.

* Info
@ 2013-07-28  7:53 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2013-07-28  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand usd transferred to you by Western Union.
Send name, Tel Number, Country, Occupation

* Info
@ 2013-06-29 19:59 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2013-06-29 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand usd deposit alert from Western Union. Send
Your Name, Telephone Number, Country, Occupation

* Info
@ 2013-06-27 14:05 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2013-06-27 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand usd deposit alert from Western Union. Send
Your Name, Telephone Number, address, Occupation

* Info
@ 2013-05-15  4:34 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2013-05-15  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
750,000.00 USD deposit alert from Western Union. Send Your Name, Telephone
Number, address, Occupation

* Info
@ 2013-05-04  5:18 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2013-05-04  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2013-03-12 21:19 Margaret Jones
From: Margaret Jones @ 2013-03-12 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is a general notification to the public. We are a reputable and
legitimate loan lender company in United Kingdom,Malaysia and Ghana.We
give out all kinds of loans, such as personal loans,commercial loans,
business loans, investment loans, etc. We offer long and short terms
loan services with an affordable interest rate of 3% only. We offer
the best loan services on the internet,because our loan services are
very genuine and efficient.

We have also been awarded by the general loan lending commission as
the best loan company on the internet. For details about our loan
services, contact us via email for more informations.email:
incitipprimfina@citiprimeloan.co.uk

1. Names in full :
2. Country of Residence/Address :
3. Amount :
4. Duration Of Loan :
5. Age:
6.Phone Number:
7.Applicant Address:
We look forward to your patronage.
Regards
Margaret Jones
Secretary

* info
@ 2012-07-10 19:01 drdave
From: drdave @ 2012-07-10 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations once more from our members and staff of Microsoft and we are glad to pronounce you as the lucky winner of 1million pounds,send to us the following details.

1 Full Name:
2 Full Address:
3 Occupation:
4 Age:
5 Sex:
6 Nationality:
7 Telephone Number:

Thank you.

* Info
@ 2012-05-11 23:34 Irish Lotto Promo
From: Irish Lotto Promo @ 2012-05-11 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
You've earned 750,000 GBP. Send Necessary Information:Name,Age,Country

* INFO
@ 2012-02-15 20:52 Irish Lotto
From: Irish Lotto @ 2012-02-15 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won £750,000 GBP. Send Name, Age, occupation, Country.

* Info
@ 2011-07-22  6:49 Western Union
From: Western Union @ 2011-07-22  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your transfer of 750,000.00 pounds from International Monetary Fund(IMF)Contact
Transfer Office;Email:transfer.dpt@w.cn Mr.Frank Ban

* INFO
@ 2011-01-24 15:05 news.irnl
From: news.irnl @ 2011-01-24 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Irish National Lottery You've earned £ 750,000.Send:Name,Age,Country.

* Info
@ 2010-12-11 21:54 Irish News Centre
From: Irish News Centre @ 2010-12-11 21:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

You won seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pound Sterlings. Send Names, Age,
Occupation, Country.

* Info
@ 2010-03-17 21:43 Irish Online Promo
From: Irish Online Promo @ 2010-03-17 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Your email have won £891,934.00 Send:Name,Age, Address, Tel,Country

* Info
@ 2010-03-17 21:37 Irish Online Promo
From: Irish Online Promo @ 2010-03-17 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-01-30 22:12 Irish Promo
From: Irish Promo @ 2010-01-30 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have won £750,000, send: Age, Name, Full Adress, Country.

* Info
@ 2010-01-28  5:41 FEDEX COURIER COMPANY
From: FEDEX COURIER COMPANY @ 2010-01-28  5:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

FEDEX COURIER COMPANY
Plot 2356 Palm Groove.
London United Kingdom,

Good Day Customer.

I am Mr. Tony Brown Of the FedEx Courier Company,I have a
Confirm able bank draft of GBP 500.000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand
Great British Pounds) in your name from the shell Petroleum,
it was deposited the Draft with FED EX COURIER SERVICE,United Kingdom,
I travelled out of the country for my holidays and I
will not retire back until the end of january.

I want you to try all your best and contact the FED EX COURIER
SERVICE as soon as possible to know when you will get this
package to you because of the expiring date.For your
information, I have paid for the security Keeping Fee,Insurance
premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing
that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist
attackin your Country.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to
deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your
country is 50.00 pounds only Delivery Charge Fee of the Courier
Company so far.Again,don't be deceived by any person to pay any
other money except 50.00 pounds you are to pay the
Delivering Charge .I would have paid that but they said no
because they don't know when you will contact them and in case
of demurrage. You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now
for the delivery of your Draft with this below information.

=======================================
Contact Person: Mr. Tony Brown,
Email Address:fedexcourierservice33@hotmail.com
Shipment Code:CPEL/OWN/9876 Parcel Number:EG2272-UK
=======================================

Lastly, You are advice to send the below information to the
Courier Company so they cross check with the details they have in their
office before deliver so no mistake would be made.

Your Full Name:......................
Your Sex:............................
Postal address:......................
Occupation:...........................
Direct telephone number:.............

Do send it to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery
and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you
track your package over there and know when it will get to your
address.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Monalisa Wright
Ingenieria Electrica
UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLOGICA DE PEREIRA
La Julita, Pereira, Risaralda
[http://ohm.utp.edu.co]  Tels: +57(6)3137122 7153 7154 7329
                          Fax: ext 116

* Info
@ 2009-12-30 14:26 Sgt.Anthony Raymond
From: Sgt.Anthony Raymond @ 2009-12-30 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
I am Sgt.Anthony Raymond of the Engineering Unit of the US Army in Ba'qubah,Iraq.

We have the sum of $25,000,000 USD we made from some Oil deal that we want you to help us to receive. Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot keep this funds hence my contacting you.

If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details.

Sgt. Anthony Raymond

* Info
@ 2009-09-13  0:58 Irish News Centre
From: Irish News Centre @ 2009-09-13  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

You have won £ 750,000 pounds. Send the required information: name, age, country

* Info
@ 2009-04-16  3:18 Mr Song Lile ( Hang Seng Bank ) Hong Kong
From: Mr Song Lile ( Hang Seng Bank ) Hong Kong @ 2009-04-16  3:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliment of the day,

It is my pleasure to identify with you. My name is Mr.Song Lile. I am
the Credit Officer of the Hang Seng Bank , Hong Kong.

I got your contact as a result of search I made on internet with some
information I found in the file of late Col Sadiq Uday.who was killed
during the Gulf War.

I was his personal account officer, I am making this effort due to my
personal concern. But for security reasons I am restricted by the
management of my bank, from giving full detail and information relevant
to the fund(US$19.5m) he deposited in my bank before his death.

Upon your reply, I will give you direction on what you will do.Please
treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
following:

Full names
Phone number
Address
Occupation
Age and Sex

Please email me on my private email address:  slile200002@yahoo.com.hk

So get back to me ASAP.

Best regard,
Mr.Song Lile

* Info
@ 2009-04-15  7:43 Mr Song Lile ( Hang Seng Bank ) Hong Kong
From: Mr Song Lile ( Hang Seng Bank ) Hong Kong @ 2009-04-15  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

Please email me on my private email address:  snglile11@yahoo.com.hk

So get back to me ASAP.

Best regard,
Mr.Song Lile

* info
@ 2009-01-06 16:17 Web Administrator
From: Web Administrator @ 2009-01-06 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Kedves  Email felhasználói,

A postaláda túllépte a tárolási határérték, ami 20,00 GB-os, mint a rendszergazda által beállított, jelenleg futó 19,99 GB, lehet, hogy nem tud küldeni vagy fogadni új e-mail, amíg meg újból érvényesíti az e-mail mezo"be. Kérjük kattintson az alábbi linkre, hogy újból érvényesíti az e-mail fiók, Ha az oldal nem jelenik meg a böngészo"ben, akkor másolja be a linket a böngészo"be, és adja meg a fiók adatait, kattintson a "elleno"rizze" a számla frissítést.

http://une.wink.ws/verify.htm

Köszönjük!
ISERV WebMail Administrator!
Tok száma: 894162/2014

---

* INFO
@ 2008-01-30 13:40 infokelvin01
From: infokelvin01 @ 2008-01-30 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

friend
  I am delighted to  seek your co-operation in establishing a Five-Star
 Tourist
 Hotel or a Real Estate Investment Project in your country.As a
 citizen, I
 need your assistance.
projects.  final commencement of these projects, you will be a partner.
 You will also be entitled to a percentage
Hope to have a mutual trust and investment relationship with you.
 I will so much appreciate that.
 Regards.
Dr.B.KEVLVIN - kelvinbriggs@mail.vu

* info
@ 2008-01-09 14:03 happywiner08
From: happywiner08 @ 2008-01-09 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

* INFO
@ 2007-12-28 15:56 auditorsrsl
From: auditorsrsl @ 2007-12-28 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am the auditor of Banco Huesca Spain.I decided to contact you for this simple business deal

amounting to the sum of €18

million,please see website for your record

(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm)

I shall provide all necessary document to make you the next of

kin,contact me through my private email(auditorsanchezis@gmail.com).or tel:34.699.296.077.

Mr.Raul Sanchez

* info
       [not found] <200406270917.i5R9Hah01985@lsh110.siteprotect.com>
@ 2004-06-27  9:17 ` info.autoresponder
From: info.autoresponder @ 2004-06-27  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Thank you for your email to Pixelan Software. Due to recent spam, please RESEND the email to the following new email address:

For general questions (products, sales, admin, etc.):
info2@pixelan.com

For technical support:
support2@pixelan.com

Thank you.