* Getting 'thinkpad_acpi: Add support for HKEY version 0x200' upstream?
@ 2016-06-01 18:52 Lyude
From: Lyude @ 2016-06-01 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ibm-acpi-devel, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh, Darren Hart,
	platform-driver-x86, linux-kernel

Hi, I noticed that a patch for supporting hotkeys ThinkPads with HKEY
version 0x2 got submitted here a little while ago:

https://sourceforge.net/p/ibm-acpi/mailman/message/35011102/

But I don't see any sign of it being merged upstream any time soon. Is
there anything I could do here to help with getting this merged? I've
got a few laptops with this (T560, T460s, P50, and if I look hard
enough a X260) and the capability to do any testing needed for this to
get merged upstream.
--
Cheers,
	Lyude

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-01 18:52 UTC | newest]