* Anyone have a clone of wireless-legacy.git?
@ 2016-06-02 18:38 John W. Linville
From: John W. Linville @ 2016-06-02 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless; +Cc: linux-kernel

It has recently come to my attention that the old wireless-legacy.git
tree is no longer available on kernel.org.  I honestly have no idea
what happened to it -- for all I know I fat-fingered it some time
ago or whatever.  Anyway, apparently there are some references in it
"out there" and it would be good if we had a copy available somewhere
public.

If you have an old clone of wireless-legacy.git, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE
IT!  Please let me know that you've got it and I will arrange to get
a copy of it from you in order to make it available publicly again.

I appreciate your support!

John
linville@tuxdriver.com			might be all we have.  Be ready.