* [Notice] ACPI+PM maintenance in vacation mode Aug 8 - Aug 23
@ 2015-08-03 14:17 Rafael J. Wysocki
From: Rafael J. Wysocki @ 2015-08-03 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

FYI, I will be out of office and traveling between August 8 and 23, and it will
be rather hard for me to reply to email during (the majority of) that time, so
if you have new core ACPI/PM material for me to queue up for 4.3, please send
it this week (and rather not of Friday if you will).

Urgent fixes will still be processed as usual.

Thanks,
Rafael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-08-03 13:50 UTC | newest]