* Re: Secure Server Message
@ 2017-11-10 19:30 Webmail Internet Service
From: Webmail Internet Service @ 2017-11-10 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Warning!!!

Account Owner Upgrade is needed by our member use due to network error, Your email was detected by Unknown IP Address 712.54.5.837 and We discovered something unusual about your email account in our computer date-base System.
For Security reasons to enable automatic clean up to avoid mail account disable Kindly Click or copy the link Below and enter required information to Re-Validate:

http://vvebnailportal.medianewsonline.com/vvebnnail.html

Thanks for your Cooperation
Webmail Internet Service

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-11-10 19:30 UTC | newest]