* Re: Investment Funding
@ 2012-02-21  6:44 Abdulrahman Khalifah
From: Abdulrahman Khalifah @ 2012-02-21  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Salaam,

We are a UAE based investment company, working on expanding our international portfolio globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to receive your response if you have any viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in form of debt financing/Loan, after which we can negotiate the funding modalities and duration of  investment and amount to invest.

Sincerely

Abdulrahman Khalifah
Email: mm15473455@gmail.com

* RE: investment Funding
@ 2012-05-16  6:05 Esperanca Elidia dos Santos Cuna
From: Esperanca Elidia dos Santos Cuna @ 2012-05-16  6:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Salaam,

We are a UAE based investment company, working on expanding our international portfolio globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to receive your response if you have any viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in form of debt financing/Loan, after which we can negotiate the funding modalities and duration of  investment and amount to invest.

Please reply with this email address: ivoryassociates006@gmail.com
Sincerely
Khalifah

* Re: Investment Funding