* How well does AOpen AK33 + 900 MHz Athlon work?
@ 2001-02-26 18:09 Jens Petersohn
From: Jens Petersohn @ 2001-02-26 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi all,

I was wondering how well the AOpen AK33 and Linux 2.2.18/19 play
together? I saw a really good deal recently but remember reading
some issues with the KT133 chipset not too long ago. The archives
weren't all that specific. The issues that I could identify
were:

1) Mouse cursor jumping?
2) Clock loosing time (but correctable with NTP).
3) Disk corruption (2.2.x or 2.4.x?)

Thanks in advance...

Jens Petersohn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-02-26 18:09 UTC | newest]