* Consistent hang in 2.4.2 (Screen blanking?)
@ 2001-02-27 17:22 Scott G. Miller
From: Scott G. Miller @ 2001-02-27 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I'm running 2.4.2 i686 SMP, and I get a consistent (weird) hang at about
10 minutes of inactivity (right after the screen blank?).  Monitor
indicates video card producing a signal, but no key/mouse activity awakens
system.  Caps lock etc don't function, neither does Magic SysRq.  Requires
hard reset.

I thought it might be APM or ACPI, so I disabled them, but the problem
persists.  I can give you a .config if necessary, but don't want to post
here, obviously.  Any ideas?

	Scott