* Request for Configure.help entries for newly added config options.
@ 2001-04-12 19:54 Steven Cole
From: Steven Cole @ 2001-04-12 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

As of kernel 2.4.3-ac5, there are now 574 config options which have
no help text in Configure.help. I believe these are not derived options,
but setable options which could use a help entry.

Here is a list of these items which have been introduced very recently.
Each group is incremental, versus 2.4.3-ac[n-1].

Of course, there are 548 other options which also should have texts.

If you see one of your options here, please consider generating a patch
for Configure.help, or send me the information and I'll do the rest.

Thanks,
Steven

2.4.3-ac5

        CONFIG_IA64_EFIVARS
        CONFIG_ITANIUM
        CONFIG_MCKINLEY
        CONFIG_MCKINLEY_A0_SPECIFIC
        CONFIG_MCKINLEY_ASTEP_SPECIFIC

2.4.3-ac4

        CONFIG_ARCH_CLPS711X
        CONFIG_ARCH_P720T
        CONFIG_ARM_THUMB
        CONFIG_CPU_ARM1020
        CONFIG_CPU_ARM610
        CONFIG_CPU_ARM710
        CONFIG_CPU_ARM720T
        CONFIG_CPU_ARM920T
        CONFIG_CPU_SA110
        CONFIG_DASD_DIAG
        CONFIG_DEBUG_CLPS711X_UART2
        CONFIG_DEBUGSYM
        CONFIG_GCOV
        CONFIG_GPROF
        CONFIG_HOSTFS
        CONFIG_NET_UM_ETH
        CONFIG_NET_UMN
        CONFIG_SA1100_PANGOLIN
        CONFIG_SA1100_SHERMAN
        CONFIG_SSL

2.4.3-ac3

        none

2.4.3-ac2

        CONFIG_GEMINI

* Re: Request for Configure.help entries for newly added config options.
@ 2001-04-13  7:52 ` Russell King
From: Russell King @ 2001-04-13  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steven Cole; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 01:54:13PM -0600, Steven Cole wrote:
>         CONFIG_CPU_ARM610
>         CONFIG_CPU_ARM710
>         CONFIG_CPU_ARM720T
>         CONFIG_CPU_ARM920T
>         CONFIG_CPU_SA110

The last patch I sent Alan (-ac3 iirc) had the relevent entries in for
these.

--
Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)                The developer of ARM Linux