* Request for comments on a thesis about Linux vs. IRIX, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Tru64 UNIX.
@ 2001-05-23 10:37 Cesar Da Silva
From: Cesar Da Silva @ 2001-05-23 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi!
I'm looking for some help on reviewing my thesis about
comparing the kernel functions/features in Linux,
HP-UX, Solaris, IRIX, AIX, and Tru64 UNIX.

I would appreciate if you also could point out some
other features that I should add to my list (in the
tables, on page 25-28 on the postscript file) and
point me  to the right documentation that mentions
that feature.

My thesis is available on:
http://www.student.hig.se/~na98csa/linux/

or in postscrip format:
http://www.student.hig.se/~na98csa/linux/xjobb.ps

Could you please reply to this message through e-mail
(na98csa@student.hig.se), please.

Thanks in advance,
Cesar da Silva

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-23 10:37 UTC | newest]