* yellowfin-driver and symbios cards
@ 2001-06-06 16:29 Marc Lehmann
From: Marc Lehmann @ 2001-06-06 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I am using the yellowfin ethernet driver with my:

Ethernet controller: Symbios Logic Inc. (formerly NCR) 83C885 (rev 02)

card. I got *lots* of "transmit timed out messages" until I edited the driver
and changed:

#elif YF_NEW                                    /* A future perfect board
                                                   :->.  */

#elif YF_NEW||1                                    /* A future perfect board

Now I don't get any transmit timed out problems. I don't think this is a
bugfix, maybe this is just hiding a problem somewhere. Anyway, it seems
that my symbios card is "a future perfect board".

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-06 16:29 UTC | newest]