* PPP: VJ uncompressed error
@ 2001-06-14 13:55 Jacek Popławski
From: Jacek Popławski @ 2001-06-14 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I see this message few times daily:

PPP: VJ uncompressed error

What does it mean? I searched news archives, HOWTOs, WWW, but only place I found that
string is kernel source.

* Re: PPP: VJ uncompressed error
@ 2001-06-14 16:38 ` Steven Walter
From: Steven Walter @ 2001-06-14 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jacek Pop?awski; +Cc: linux-kernel

What kernel are you using??  I used to get it after I switced from a
Linux-supported winmodem to a hardware modem, but the messages are now
mysteriously absent from me logs.  If you're running something prior to
2.4.5, I'd say it was fixed there.  Also, it could've been fixed in
Alan's tree; I'm running 2.4.5-ac2

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 03:55:21PM +0200, Jacek Pop?awski wrote:
> I see this message few times daily:
>
> PPP: VJ uncompressed error
>
> What does it mean? I searched news archives, HOWTOs, WWW, but only place I found that
> string is kernel source.
>
> -

-Steven
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
			-- George Orwell