* 2.4.5-ac23 locks
@ 2001-07-04  7:52 Alexander Trotsai
From: Alexander Trotsai @ 2001-07-04  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello

I have IDE CDRW drive and write discs over IDE-SCSI emulation
With ac22 annd OK but with ac23 when I try write disc kernel locks after 20-30
MB wrote and could be rebooted only with magic key. I can't see nothing becose
wrote disc in X but in my syslog I can't see nothing also.

--
UaNic: MAGE1-UANIC, RIPE: MAGE-RIPE, InterNic: AT2963, ICQ: 18035130
PGP: ftp://blackhole.adamant.net/pgp/mykey.pgp.asc

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-07-04  7:49 UTC | newest]