* More Driver Troubles
@ 2001-08-18  2:11 leroyljr
From: leroyljr @ 2001-08-18  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi, I reported a problem with compiling the AIC7xxx deal the other day.

You suggested,"If you manually go into drivers/scsi/aic7xxx/aicasm and do a
make clean, the error should go away."

OK, that worked.  But now I have undefined symbols in the driver which causes
a kernel panic when I boot up because it's my root device.

Here are the ones I was able to write down:

(undefined symbols in):
scsi_unregister_Rsmp_8dcd2990
scsi_register_Rsmp_5f04f644
scsi_unregister_module_Rsmp_81d85a75
scsi_report_bus_reset_Rsmp_5024965f
scsi_block_requests_Rsmp_43878139
scsi_partsize_Rsmp_276f0d01
scsi_register_module_Rsmp_fa20b7b0

Yeah, it's SMP. Hope this helps.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-18  2:13 UTC | newest]